Monday, July 09, 2012

Summa Time.

So here's my deal. If I don't blog about life events right after they happen, it's never going to happen. I have too much to do and when I get behind I get overwhelmed and just don't do the blogging thing. And it has been one busy, crazy, fabulous summer so far. But I miss blogging and want to keep documenting life so I will keep it simple to try and ease back into it. 

Here are the main events from the past few weeks. ( In no particular order) 
  • I shot my first wedding alone!!!!!!
  • I shot my second wedding alone!!!!!!
  • I took a road trip from ohio to virginia to baltimore and back. 
  • I got an IPHONE!!! 
  • Emily and Tim came home and we had a really fun time partying it up. 3 days straight.
I guess those are all the main events. With so many little amazing events inside each of them. 

I can't even handle going through all my photos and posting my faves because I am on photo overload right now. Yea…. ME. I never am on photo overload. I have two weddings and two sessions to edit.
 I haven't even looked at my personal photos. So maybe I will just choose one…..or two. 

One of my favorite parts of the road trip was the two wineries we visited so I will go with that. So amazing!!! 






Ok or 5 faves ….

;) 

 I really love wine and could do multiple posts alone on the vineyards we visited. (One of them is about 10 minutes from Chris' apt in Baltimore!!!! I would go every weekend.) 

Also, I could easily live at this Virginia vineyard forever. It was so gorgeous there and I imagine having photo shoots and weddings there every weekend. Must make that happen! Or at least one photo shoot someday. 

Wine, cheese, gorgeous countryside and great company! Just wish Chris could have come too! 

Hope you all have been enjoying summer as much as I have! It's flying by! 

:) 

No comments: