Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Life altered.

Today something HUGE happened….

 I got my dream camera. 



This is life altering for me. Career growing. Game changing. 

It's on bitches.

I charged the battery for 20 minutes, slapped on my nifty fifty and ran outside. Barely getting it out of the package and putting a memory card in. 

{This was after I cradled it on the entryway floor for about 10 minutes letting it sink in.}

These are all SOOC. Meaning I didn't edit them at all. 

I love how it seems like you can reach inside each photo and touch each moment. They are that clear. 

Also I'm obsessed with creamy bokeh so these were all shot at 1.8. 

My momma (the only willing person I could find in 3.2 seconds to be my model :) ) ...






The confusing midwest weather left this poor little guy freezing today. 







ISO 3200 = CRISPY…. 


I just love this room in my parents house. It's so pretty. And we are not allowed to step foot in it. If you know my mom you understand. Such a shame! I would have dinner parties in here. 


Sad I haven't had the time to blog lately. But this life altering moment deserved everything else to stop. Going out of town for about a month so I'm sure I'll be blog happy then!!! :) 

No comments: