Sunday, May 06, 2012

Baltimore Visit

Last weekend I visited my boyfriend in Baltimore for the first time. He moved there a month ago. We had a fantastic time. Not only was I excited to see him but I was so excited to check out the area and it did not disappoint! He lives in a suburb of Baltimore called Towson. It's the cutest college town! Similar to Ann Arbor but with larger hills. ;) I absolutely fell in love with the area. He had to work the whole time since he's new and all so when he was working I explored. :) His apt is within walking distance to everything! I mean walking to the cute little downtown area took me about a half hour but I just thought about how much I walk when I visit NYC. Nothing compared to that. There is also a giant mall exactly like Somerset within walking distance or a 5 minute drive. And he lives across a shopping center with Super Target and an Einstein Bagels. Which I also walked to. Here are some things I stumbled upon on my walk and also just my fave pics with the good camera. Did not take as many as I would have liked. Next time! Will have to post other pics in another post. 

There is just love something about this pic…


Beautiful courthouse I came across…










Crab is my FAVORITE food ever. I have been eating it since I was little. I've always loved seafood. 
So when Chris and I went to get blue crabs in the home of blue crabs I could not have been more excited. 
We shared a dozen and they were amazing. Completely smothered in Old Bay.  I have no shame ripping apart crabs and getting it all over myself. You can't be shy when you eat these. 



 Beer is a must have with crabs. This is what a beer glass looks like at the end of a crab feast.



Baltimore, there is so much of you I have not yet seen and I can't wait to come back in June!

No comments: