Monday, August 06, 2012

Boating, blue crabs, bohs and Baltimore.

I am in Baltimore visiting Chris again and Saturday night we went out on our friends boat for a little ride and to go get some blue crabs and pitchers of boh. 
Pretty much the most perfect combination on earth. It was a gorgeous evening and we had a fabulous time. I can eat my share of crabs and 6 crabs in I had to stop with two claws left. I literally couldn't eat anymore. That has never happened. Must have been all the Boh. Or the clam strips appetizer…...

Stole this first photo from Lindsay's Instagram. ;) It just summed it up perfectly. 


The rest of these were taken with my point and shoot which I have grown to hate. 




It was really choppy after dinner but we were all determined to get lighthouse photos. 



Oh and last night , I coooooooked!!!! I've been doing that more lately and always try and cook for Chris at least once when I visit. Stay tuned for a post on what I made! It was damn good.

No comments: