Sunday, April 07, 2013

Products I'm Loving

Loving a lot of things lately so I thought I'd share. 

My friend Emily had this curling iron when she came home to visit a few weeks ago. She did my hair with it and it was awesome! My hair doesn't curl for ANYTHING. This worked and lasted even a little bit till the next day.  She just had a single rod curling iron but I decided to get this one that had four rod options. Can do so many different looks with it! It is expensive but I found a coupon for $100 off on google and I guess it was also a little on sale because I got it for like $80. It's now $229. 

 I search google for coupons for everything I buy online. Seriously. Do it. 




Ya'll know I have severe skin issues. I have been using this moisturizer per dermatologist recommendation and my face may not look good but it feels like a babys bottom. LOVE! 




Honestly this is the best eyeliner of all time. It is so easy to put on, stays on forever and looks so crisp. 
Perfect for that winged look thats in. Yea still working on that.
The only bad thing is if you mess up while putting it on you pretty much have to use eye makeup remover to get it off and start over. 

Worth it! 



OBSESSED with these MAC paint pots. I have the vintage selection. I wear that and the eyeliner above and thats it lately on my eyes. 

Can be found on the MAC site or anywhere that sells MAC. 


Perfect color bronzer. That is all. 

Just loving this multi colored cheek highlighter. I wear it in addition to the above bronzer. 


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose

The perfect red lipstick. It's discontinued but I found it on amazon. Kinda sketch I thought because it doesn't come in the box but whatever it's wrapped in plastic and I'm so glad I got it. Amazing!


That's it for now! 

Love finding new products for Spring ! 

2 comments:

C Mae said...

I used the Stila liner all this year, but needed a liner that didn't fade or lose it's blackness so to speak. I'm currently using NYX Curve liner which really stays on! It's almost hard to get off! :)

Jess said...

I haven't experienced it fading! But a friend recently bought me some NYX products and I love them! Will have to try the liner.